Thursday 4 November 2010

My favourite picture is being put on canvas by Hello Canvas!

I do get excited about the most bizarre things, but this one really has had me smiling today.

This is my favourite picture from our recent holiday in the South of France:


(I have no idea why it's upside down in this blog!)

It's all 4 of our girls' feet (or foot!) in the sand, and baby O's first time on the beach, and I've had it as my screensaver and wallpaper on my laptop ever since.

So when Groupon offered a voucher worth £75 for only £29 to have it put on a 24inch by 32inch canvas, I jumped at the chance.

It's being offered through a fab company called Hello Canvas (NOT a client of mine!) and I have to say their customer service has been fab. I can't wait to see the finished result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.