Wednesday 2 August 2017

Referrals minitip - it's not just your family and friends

Don't forget that if you can get referrals on sites such as Swagbucks then you earn 10% of their earnings for life.

Not only that, but if they earn 300sb in their first calendar month (not their first 30 days) then both you and they get a 300sb bonus at the beginning of the following month, so it's worth having a think about how you could be getting referrals.

It's not just about people you know, I didn't know ANY of my referrals apart from my partner, and it doesn't mean hassling your family and friends, which I know is what some people worry about.

My referrals on all of the survey sites have come from:

- local and not so local selling pages on Facebook
- other groups I am a member of on Facebook (check their rules on posting referral links)
- 'make money online' groups on Facebook
- 'work from home' groups on Facebook
- Listings on Craigslist and sites like Craigslist
- Business cards I leave on trains, in supermarkets, on notice boards etc
- Adverts I place in local shops (I don't do this so much now but it worked well when I did)
- Local 'real life' notice boards (church, visitor centre, community centre, school etc)

Think about it as advertising a business, not getting your mates to sign up, and you'll probably find a whole host of ideas I've not thought of!

Still struggling? Join my 30 Day Referrals Challenge and you'll be watching those referrals roll in in no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.