Tuesday 12 December 2017

Need more referrals? See the 2018 30 Day Referral Challenge now!

One of the easiest ways to make money on sites such as Swagbucks, Prolific, InstaGC, Branded Surveys and more is to build up your referrals.

In most cases you'll earn a percentage of the earnings your referrals get, in some a set fee per referral.

Unfortunately, one of the biggest gripes over in my Facebook group for users of Get Paid To / survey sites is that it is so hard to get referrals. And it can be. Unless you develop a system.

I've been affiliate and referral marketing for over 25 years, although only in the past couple of years have I focused on GPT sites.

I've also run a number of 30 Day Challenges in the past - you can see the related publications here on Amazon and read my reviews.

With this in mind I've decided to combine the two areas of knowledge for 2018 with the launch of the 30 Day Referral Challenge.

If you're struggling to find referrals, this 30 day email course should help.

I'll cover writing ads and posts, finding places to gain referrals, 'out of the box' ways to get referrals, what not to do and more.

Each day for 30 days you'll receive an email with a 'lesson', a task and a preview of the next day's 'lesson'. You don't have to complete every task or even give feedback if you don't feel like it or don't have time - pick and choose the things you want to do.

I'm looking for people to test this out and at the end of it give feedback - it's completely free of charge, I won't use your email address for anything else or pass it on to anyone.


Missed a day? Here are links to days already published:

Day 1 is here

Day 2 is here

Day 3 is here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.